If you are not read the first article about Best Practices for Managing Secrets for Azure Apps Part 1 please go through the article which is published few days before. Then only you will get a clear picture of the follow-up article 🙂
- Inventory your secrets.
- Store them in stores designed for secrets.
- Tie Access to your directory.
- Minimize permissions and review permissions periodically.
- Log access information and review logs periodically.
- Rotate secrets periodically.
For More information Regarding the best practices , please visit channel9 #Build2016